Ninja air fryers come with a special function called Reheat. However, most new users don’t know how to use this function. In this post, we’ll discuss how to use the reheat function on the Ninja Air Fryer to ensure your leftovers taste just as good as the first time around.
Before thinking to utilize this setting, you probably need to know first What is the Reheat feature on the Ninja air fryer?
Ninja Air Fryer’s reheat function makes it easy to reheat food quickly and evenly, without losing its original texture and flavor. As we know, Reheating food can be a tricky task, as it can easily become overcooked or dry, So the Reheat function is a solution for this issue.
Let’s dive into the step-by-step process of how to use the reheat function on the Ninja air fryer.
Table of Contents
Step 1: Preheat your Air Fryer
Preheating the air fryer is important and the number one step for using all settings on the Ninja air fryer. Just like this, You’ll need to preheat your air fryer before using the Reheat Function. Doing this will ensure that your food is evenly reheated.
Now, Set the temperature to 375°F and the timer to 3 minutes. Press the Start button to begin preheating. Don’t reheat the appliance for more than 3 minutes as it can overheat it.
Step 2: Prepare your food
While your air fryer is preheating, take your leftover food out of the fridge and prepare it. We know the food is already cooked so what it means to prepare?
This means you must keep your food near the appliance. This is because when the appliance will be preheated, you can process further instantly. You can use the Reheat Function for a variety of foods such as pizza, fries, chicken, and more.
Step 3: Use the Reheat Function
Open the basket and place your food inside when your air fryer is preheated. Make sure to place your food in a single layer in the air fryer basket to ensure that it reheats evenly. After filling the food in the basket, insert it inside the main unit.
Now, press the Reheat Function button on your air fryer. This button is available on the control panel. The default time and temperature for the Reheat Function are 3 minutes and 325°F respectively.
When you select this function, the default time and temperature will display instantly. You can adjust these settings as needed.
Step 4: Check your food
The reheat function only takes 3 minutes as default to reheat the food. But if you’ve adjusted the time, the function cycle will complete according to that. Check your food to make sure it’s heated through after the Reheat Function cycle is complete.
We all want different reheating results as everyone’s choice is different. In case the results are not expected, you may need to use this function again.
If the food is not reheated completely, it needs more time. You can use the Reheat Function again or adjust the time and temperature manually.
Step 5: Enjoy your reheated food!
Once the reheated function is completed, your food is reheated to your liking. Now, it’s time to take it out of the air fryer and enjoy! Turn off your air fryer, and remove the food basket.
Keep the tray near to you to put the reheated food. It should be just as delicious as it was when it was freshly cooked. Enjoy it!
Tips for Using the Reheat Function on your Ninja Air Fryer:
- For best results, use the Reheat Function on foods that were originally cooked in the air fryer.
- Avoid using the Reheat Function for foods that are already crispy. For example, foods such as chips or crackers. This can cause them to become overcooked and burnt.
- If your food is still cold after the first Reheat Function cycle, try increasing the time or temperature for the next cycle.
- Always check your food before eating it to make sure it’s warmed through.
Benefits of using the reheat function on a Ninja Air Fryer:
Every given function on the Ninja air fryer has a meaning, benefit, and unique purpose. There are several benefits to using the reheat function. After testing this option, we’ve gathered its plus points below:
- Technically, This reheat function on Ninja Air Fryers uses a combination of hot air and a gentle fan to evenly reheat every type of food. So what’s that mean? This means that your food will be heated through without getting burnt or overcooked with this ability.
- The use of the reheat function is a quick and efficient way to reheat your food. It can save you time compared to using a conventional oven or stovetop about 10% – 17%.
- This function on Air Fryers is versatile and can be used to reheat a variety of foods, including leftovers, pizza, chicken, and more. (This is my personal liking)
- The reheat function is easy to use. The user only needs to deal with simple controls and settings that make it easy to get their food reheated quickly and efficiently.
How Does the Reheat Function Work?
The reheat function has its unique way to run. Technically, it works by circulating hot air around the food to evenly heat it up. This process is similar to the cooking function on the air fryer but with a shorter time and lower temperature setting.
The air fryer also utilizes a gentle fan to circulate the hot air around the food when the Reheat option is selected. This ensures that the unit is evenly reheated.
Circulated hot air by a gentle fan helps to prevent any cold spots or unevenly reheated areas in your food.
The Reheat Function on your Ninja Air Fryer is a great way to quickly and easily reheat your leftover food. You can enjoy your favorite foods as if they were just cooked by following these simple steps described in this guide. So next time you have leftovers, give the Reheat Function a try and see how easy it is to use!