Every user of Ambiano air fryers should know all error codes that their unit can display. This appliance uses a sensor system to detect the issues and display error codes for specific issues on display.
In this blog post, we’ll provide a list of common Ambiano air fryer error codes along with their possible causes and solutions. So, if you also own this device, understand them for future challenges with your unit.
Typically, all Ambiano air fryer models show E1, E2, E3, E4, and E5 error codes. All these codes display a unique issue in the unit. However, the user will need to verify the cause to address it at the right time.
Table of Contents
List of Ambiano Air Fryer Error Codes along with their Causes and Fix:
Reasons and Solutions for Ambiano air fryer error code vary on its models. Consider that these causes or solutions may not work in some models.
However, still, reasons and solutions behind these error codes are common in most companies’ air fryers.
Let’s explore each code!
|Error Code||Possible Reasons||Possible Solutions|
|E1||A temperature sensor failure or malfunctioning heating element||Check and replace the temperature sensor, or repair/replace the heating element|
|E2||Overheating or a faulty fan||Let the air fryer cool down before using it again, or replace the fan|
|E3||Malfunctioning timer or control panel||Reset or replace the timer or control panel|
|E4||Oil leaks or excessive grease buildup||Clean the air fryer thoroughly and remove any excess oil or grease|
|E05||Low voltage or power supply issues||Check the power source and voltage, or use a different power outlet|
What does E1 Error mean on Ambiano Air Fryer?
In some cases, Ambiano an air fryer could display an E1 error symbol, which may be a problem with the appliance’s temperature sensor or control board like most air fryers do. We’ve seen that this common error code typically appears in all companies’ air fryers.
This is not a software-related error code as indicates internal component failure. Additionally, internal wiring issues can also trigger this code.
Here are some steps to fix this error:
- First, you must unplug your air fryer from the power source and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Then, Plug the air fryer back in and restart it.
- If the error persists, you may need to contact the manufacturer’s customer service or a technician to solve the electrical issue in the unit.
- Remember that every error code indicating internal component failure can be fixed by professionals.
What does E2 Error mean on Ambiano Air Fryer?
The E2 error on an air fryer typically indicates a problem with the appliance’s fan or overheating situation. The fan inside the Ambiano air fryer regulates air inside the unit, and along with that, it works on keeping the components away from overheating.
However, faulty fans or poor ventilation are the two main causes of overheating. You should also verify that nothing is too close to the device as it will prevent the air from flowing around and inside the unit.
Here’s the method To fix this error:
- First of all, Unplug your air fryer from the power source and let it cool down.
- Make sure the environment is suitable for air fryer usage. It should be open and no wall is too close to the unit and it has proper ventilation.
- Plug the air fryer back in and restart it.
- If the error persists, check the fan. Make sure it works.
- In case the fan of the air fryer is not working, it requires repair by an experienced technician.
What does E3 Error mean on Ambiano Air Fryer?
Ambiano air fryer can show an E3 error code when there could be a problem with the appliance’s heating element or timer issue. However, if someone has not cleaned their unit after several uses, this can also cause an issue with a heating coil.
This element is responsible for cooking food with heat. If it is faulty, you probably need to replace it. However, first, you must check whether the issue is with the heating element or another component.
These are some Steps you can take to fix this error:
- First, Unplug the air fryer from the power source and let it cool down.
- Now, remove the basket and check the heating coil.
- If the heating element needs to be cleaned, clean it with a dry cloth.
- Now, Plug the air fryer back in and restart it.
- If the error persists, it may need a technical check-up.
What does E4 Error mean on Ambiano Air Fryer?
If Oil leaks or excessive grease buildup in your Ambiano air fryer, it may lead you to face an E4 error code. This happens when the user ignores to clean up their unit after a few uses. It is best to clean the unit after a single or twice use.
Oil leaking and excessive grease buildup affects the performance of your air fryer and can also lead to overheating. So, make sure you are using your air fryer when it is clean.
The following are steps to fix the E4 error:
- Unplug the air fryer from the mains.
- Once it is cool, remove the basket and clean it.
- Make sure there is no crack in the basket of your air fryer. If you see any crack, work on it to avoid oil leakage.
- Now, Plug the air fryer back in and restart it. The error should be cleared away automatically.
What does E05 Error mean on Ambiano Air Fryer?
E05 on the Ambiano air fryer could display when there is low voltage than needed or there is a power issue that its system detected. This could happen due to external faults or even internal faults.
This means you will need to ensure that the power voltage in the outlet is sufficient to operate the air fryer.
Follow these steps To fix this error:
- Unplug the air fryer from the outlet.
- Plug it back into another room’s power outlet and restart it.
- If the error persists, take the help of a technician for assistance.